Richard nix Jr.
President of Butler’s Pantry
Director of Event Production
Vice President of Sales + Catering
Chef de Cuisine
Director of Sales + Catering
Venue Sous Chef
A piece of history brought back to life in November of 2009. Vacant since 1985, the 6,500-square-foot site was built in 1937 as the laundry facility for City Hospital. The site has been carefully restored including the original ceiling and metal truss work and the building has been crowned with a replica of the historic cupola.
With room for up to 700, Palladium Saint Louis is the distinctive choice for weddings, social gatherings, corporate functions and galas. Located in Lafayette Square at Park Avenue and Park Place, Palladium Saint Louis has convenient access to I-64, I-55 and I-44. Your guests will be captivated when they see:
- Floating mezzanine overlooking the space & the city skyline
- Two-story windows offering a cityscape view
- Artistic “petals” that provide personalized room designs
- Dramatic lighting & state-of-the-art audio and visual capability
- Valet and on-site parking