For more than 50 years the safety of our team, clients, guests, and food has been our number one priority. This is even more important today as the community reopens post COVID-19 Pandemic. Our venue has been approved by public health professionals to entertain in our space with capacity regulations and our newly developed guidelines that were crafted using the instruction of the CDC. As we start to move past the Pandemic, we will continue to accommodate any requests regarding the safety of our clients and team.
We want to make sure you feel comfortable and know what to expect. Please read our guidelines and protocols below and feel free to contact us with any questions.
We have the space. We have the food. We have the design. We look forward to celebrating!
The Palladium fire code is 700. At this time, we can safely welcome 300 guests while maintaining physical distancing. We will require that all clients provide us with a master guest list at least 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Palladium Saint Louis will require team members wear a face covering during the event. Guests are encouraged to wear masks, but not required to. All guests will be responsible for providing their own face covering.
- Signage stating elevator parameters as well as physical distancing queues will be displayed.
- Sanitation Stations will be located throughout Palladium Saint Louis.
- Through our parent company, Butler’s Pantry, we have a designated employee as our Safety Officer. This employee will be involved in the final detail planning of event production/flow plans. They will manage our service labor team that is assigned as the Sanitation Team on-site at the event. The Sanitation Team will be responsible for sanitizing all high touch areas, door handles, bathrooms, bar tops, hard service table tops, food areas and general spaces throughout the duration of the event.
- We also have a Sanitation Team for our Back of House operations during events.
These are the additional measures we have put into place to ensure the health and safety of our clients as well as our team members, as we continue to find ways to celebrate, safely. We are committed to you, your guests and our employees in making your event memorable and safe through these polices below.
EVENT SET UP
- Routine sanitizing of all surfaces both in the front and back of the house will take place before and after the event.
- Sanitation stations will be available and accessible throughout our event space for guests.
- All table set or rental items such as chargers, plates, glassware and utensils will remain in original packaging and moved to the dining room just prior to being unwrapped and handled.
- Any additional or backup products will remain in original packaging until needed.
- Event menus have been developed that are pandemic-friendly and include individually wrapped/unique vessels that can be passed around safely, if requested.
- All bars, guest seating tables, cocktail tables will be spaced a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- A small supply of disposable hand gloves will be available for guests and clients, not just employees.
- No plate, vessel, or glass will be reused or refilled.
- If requested by the client, we can provide a staff-attended, assembly-line buffet service. Team members at Palladium Saint Louis will wear a face mask and gloves. The guest will indicate which items from the assembly line they would like on their plate and the staff will allocate those items accordingly.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times by all employees and vendors until CDC or internal guidelines are changed.
- Palladium Saint Louis has created a safe environment for staff to work in that includes distancing of work areas, distancing from guest interactions, and additional signage throughout back of house spaces as reminders for safe practices.
- All staff will wash hands frequently. Hand-washing with soap and water is a top priority.
- All main service locations will have hand sanitizer and additional gloves available for employees and vendors.
- Every venue and delivery truck are equipped with all necessary safety & sanitation items
- All of our venues will have signage posted throughout the space in regards to cleaning/sanitation measures we are taking to reassure patrons and to remind our staff members what steps are taken regularly to ensure safety.
Housekeeping & Disinfecting
- Before and after every event: all hard and high touch surfaces will be fully cleaned and disinfected with EPA-approved viricidal cleaners, in all frequent use areas, including elevator buttons, public restroom sinks, toilet handles, touch points, seating area furniture, keys, push/pull bars, stairwell handles, escalator handles, elevator handles, and entrances and any other surfaces or areas that may apply.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected regularly using EPA-recommended disinfectants, particularly high-touch surfaces such as faucets, toilets, doorknobs, and light switches. All restrooms will be regularly stocked with supplies for hand-washing, including soap and materials for drying hands. Providing hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol is a supplement to hand-washing, but not a replacement.
Palladium Saint Louis uses FDA-approved washing, rinsing and sanitizing solutions. Diligence is taken to ensure sanitizer concentration and water temperature requirements are strictly followed. Dish-washing machine-sanitizing mechanisms are closely monitored and the chemical concentration/temperature will be tested using the appropriate test kit on a regular basis.